Thursday, November 1, 2012

Live Colorfully - Kate Spade



I have always been a huge fan of Kate Spade Wallpapers. The Simplicity, color combinations, and attention to detail really impress me. There is something so attractive about the brand's sense-of-humor and corky designs. I'm always excited to see what new ideas and unique point-of-view they have to offer each season. 






This season's "Knock on Wood" designs are absolutely lovely. I saw this bag in the Kate Spade store at Roppongi Hills in Tokyo the other day, and I fell in love. It is just so hilarious, and the best part is that it is just one of a few in this collection:
Knock on Wood Car Clutch - $358.00 USD

Knock On Wood Woodpecker Clutch - $328.00 USD
The Best thing about this piece is that it is made from real lacquered wood, so no two bags are the same :) Cute, I LOVE the little Woodpecker closure! 


Knock on Wood Madison - $328.00 USD
Knock On Wood Lacey - $158.00 USD

Knock On Wood Bon Shopper - $148.00 USD
I was thinking about getting this one, its a simple tote bag with the iconic "Kate Spade" plaque on the front, and 14k gold hardware finishings. Loves!