Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Latest



I love to sew. I found this beautiful ivory eyelet fabric the other day, and designed a simple woven top pattern. It turned out great! Its been so long since I've sewn simply for pleasure.. I forgot how much I enjoy creating garments from scratch. I recently got a brand new Juki industrial sewing machine for Christmas, so my goal is so sew as much as possible during the next few months. Check out this beaut:


I also got a beautiful little Singer Serger from Santa.. Such a lucky girl :)



Heres another one of my recent creations. Its essentially the same pattern with slight modifications, sleeveless and with a center back button closure. Again, I fell in love with this fabric and wanted to make something feminine and simple so it wouldn't take away from the fabric itself. I love it!


I'm not the only one who loves my new workspace...

..don't worry, the iron is not on :)
meow meow!